Last night i've been making this real delish chocolatey cheesecake for Mr. H. Since it's his favourite dessert, i felt slightly guilty because i didnt make it for a very long time. He even asked me "Sedap ke?" (is it delicious?). That means, he already forgot about this cake's existence in his very own tummy. last time was two years ago during eid. OMAGOSH!
it is really simple and easy to make. just few simple step and its ready!!!
The Recipes (By: Nigella Lawson)
For the Base:
1cup of Oreo Cookies, crush and blend till smooth. (you can buy the readymade oreo crumbs at Bakery supply shop)
1/4 cup ground Almond
80gms Butter (melted - i used microwave oven for this job :P) - preferably unsalted.
500gm Philadelphia Cream Cheese
200 gm Toblerone Choc (any flavour - i used 100gm toblerone and 100gm Leftover Nestle Caramel Chocolate from Swiss) - melted
1/2 cup powdered sugar (icing)
1/2 cup thickened cream (i used non-dairy whipping cream )
1 tbsp Milo
1. Lightly grease your spring form baking tin with butter and line your tin with baking sheet before you clip on the tin together.you got what i mean right? tips from: Donna Hay in Youtube.
2. For the base, combine the oreo crumbs, butter and ground almond together. spread evenly into the baking tin and press it. Chill
3. Beat your cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Beat in the melted chocolate and finally the cream. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour onto your oreo crumb base and spread evenly with. Refrigerate them for 3hour until set or overnight for best result.
5. sprinkle Milo on top and you are ready to rock! :D Miams!