Saturday 8 September 2012

Greetings

Assalamualaikum and good day everyone...

Before i started my cookbook (or just anything), so let me just introduce myself. You can simply call me suzy. I am a mom to a beautiful girl, Ariana. Currently i am a stay at home mum, with small bakery and small production daily. You know just for fun. And this blog is the place where i can share about food, tips, recipe, and anything delish. Hehek... :D. anddd, proudly to tell you that i am from Malaysia!

All recipes are from my collection or reference as attached if any. Well you know, there's a lot cooking gurus out there that we can simply google and found a fabulous recipes from them (THANKS!!!). Basically i just cook by my instinct. Well, just throw anything in (main campak je ehek)...

Mind you, this is non-profit blog which i posted everything by free and passion. So do not expect frequent post from me :D. But hey, i do want you to follow my blog and we can be friends ;P

Buah cempedak di luar pagau,
     Ambil galah tolong jolokkan,
 Saya ni budak masih blajau,
     Kalau salah tolong ajaukan...


hehek...

Regards,









p/s: pls excuse my broken english if there's any since my English are so rustic nowadays... i'd love if any of you helping me with my English tho~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment