Tuesday 23 April 2013

life as a teacher

So...
here goes the silence again in here. ahaha. sorry guys. i barely have a time to update. too lazy to boot up my lappy. too lazy of everything. yeah, i'm a lazy-bump lately. i even stop taking any orders for cakes and desserts which i loved to do before. and make ka-ching ka-ching with it. eheh...

Well you know, now i work as a teacher. pretty tough tho. especially when u're asked to teach something out of your option. so-fahking-tough... but i wont let my students underrated me. ahahaha...

so here i go. last 5years i always dreaming and wishing i could use a #crewlife hashtag on my twitter and now the dream has blown off. wahahah!!! such a great dreamer i am. so being a teacher wasnt that bad actually. i had fun and try to be as good as i can.

i wont tell you what subject i was assign to teach. hihi. perhaps i'll tell u in the next-next-next post? can ah? :P

Yeah. i was excited when i received an SMS telling me that my first-freakin-salary has credited into my account. wuuhaaa~ well who dont? ekekek. so the first thing i do with my salary is top up credit henpon mak ayah. cool huh? :P

yeah, life's pretty good and goes well. Ariana being such a good girl. she even called me when im at school and singing ABC, and also happy birthday though it wasnt my bday yet. she also tell me she wants  'su lagi'. which means "mama, i dont want to wean-off yet. still nak susu" ahaha. cute~ well, no parent's said their child didnt :P

so. signing off guys. :D dah sampai waktu balek skolah ni. ahah. sempat! 


p.s: AMPUN BOSS


No comments:

Post a Comment